The Ice-Breaker with finger protection
This glove wears like an ice-cold cloud. The ICE BEAST 2.0 with finger protection has everything that distinguishes a professional goalkeeper glove today. The glove with Hybrid Cut fits your hand like a second skin. The usual excellent grip we do not need to mention.
Put your opponents in fear with the latest addition to the popular BEAST 2.0 series.
- FINGER PROTECTION: Flexible protectors on all five fingers reduce the risk of injury. Each element is individually removable.
- INSIDE TIGHT: Negatively seated seams make the gloves fit like a second skin.
- PROFESSIONAL ADHESIVE FOAM: To make sure the ball sticks to your hands, we developed the new 4mm Octo Grip professional adhesive foam with quartz particles.
- PUNCHING ZONE: Silicone provides more control when fisting.
- EXTRA WRAPS: Latex is pulled from the palm over the thumb and ball of the hand for more comfort and grip.
- ELASTIC DOUBLE STRAP: The elastic closure is wrapped twice around the wrist for more stability.
All technical product details
Latex4mm Octo Grip
Grip ProtectionExtended over the wrist
Body MaterialMechano 2.0
ClosureElastic double strap
Suitable forGrass & artificial turf
- GRIP ACTIVATION & GLOVE CARE
In order to obtain full grip, the goalkeeping gloves must be prepared in a special way before first use.
Activate the grip
- Wash the gloves under clear, running water or in a sink. The water should be cold or lukewarm.
- Rub the hands and press them together to squeeze any residual soap from the manufacturing process out of the latex.
- Repeat this process until you no longer get little bubbles developing
- Then wring out the gloves well and leave them to dry on a towel or drying rack.
Important: it’s normal for the gloves to lose a bit of grip after the initial wash. The full grip will only develop after they have been used 1 or 2 times, ideally in training.
Looking after the gloves
- After use, moisten the gloves under running water or in a sink. The water should be cold or lukewarm.
- Spray each glove 4-5 times with our glove cleaner.
- Rub the cleaner in thoroughly
- Rinse the gloves thoroughly until there is no more latex
- Leave the gloves to dry on a towel or drying rack and store in a cool, dark place (e.g. in the cellar) until their next use.
- MINIMISE ABRASION
There is always wear and tear to the rubber grip surface during training and play. This is a normal process but it does not affect the grip.
- Moisten the gloves before and during use
- Avoid strong contact with the ground through good technique and impeccable rolling
- The gloves should always be removed when carrying goals or nets
- NORMAL WORKING LIFE
Professionals normally only use our goalkeeping gloves for a few weeks, since the demands at this level are extremely high. At T1TAN, you get the same quality as the professionals do.
At amateur level, most goalies use 3-4 pairs of goalkeeping gloves a year. Therefore, you can assume a working life of 3-4 months. Optimum care and technology can increase this working life.
Please note that abrasion can start to occur from the very first use. Nevertheless, the gloves can still be used for 3-4 months.
- FIND YOUR SIZE
Do you need help in finding the right size for you? Then just send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org or take a look directly here at the relevant table:
- CARRIAGE & RETURNS
The carriage costs and delivery time depend upon the country to which the order will be sent. You can find details of the respective carriage costs and delivery times here.
If you would like to send the gloves back, then you can do so free of charge within Germany and Austria.