All Black for Black Week
The BLACK BEAST 2.0 combines everything that a top professional goalkeeper glove should have. It is super comfortable in the hand and offers great grip
With these gloves you move like a shadow and grasp mercilessly.
The professional adhesive foam offers extreme grip in any weather and is ideal for the wet season on slick surfaces.
- INSIDE SEAM: The negative seams make the gloves fit like a second skin.
- PROFESSIONAL ADHESIVE FOAM: The black 4mm Gecko Grip offers maximum grip in every situation.
- LATEX PUNCHING ZONE: Grippy adhesive foam ensures more control when punching.
- MECHANO UPPER HAND: Breathable Mechano was used for the material on the back of the hand. It wicks moisture and sweat out of the glove.
- THUMB WRAP: The latex is pulled from the palm over the thumb for a more comfort and grip.
- ELASTIC LATEX STRAP: The wrist made of non-slip adhesive foam helps you catch balls that are shot at the body as well as offering extreme stability to the wrist.
All technical product details
Latex4mm Gecko Grip
Grip ProtectionExtended over the wrist
Body MaterialMechano 2.0
ClosureElastic double strap
Suitable forGrass & artificial turf
- GRIP ACTIVATION & GLOVE CARE
In order to obtain full grip, the goalkeeping gloves must be prepared in a special way before first use.
Activate the grip
- Wash the gloves under clear, running water or in a sink. The water should be cold or lukewarm.
- Rub the hands and press them together to squeeze any residual soap from the manufacturing process out of the latex.
- Repeat this process until you no longer get little bubbles developing
- Then wring out the gloves well and leave them to dry on a towel or drying rack.
Important: it’s normal for the gloves to lose a bit of grip after the initial wash. The full grip will only develop after they have been used 1 or 2 times, ideally in training.
Looking after the gloves
- After use, moisten the gloves under running water or in a sink. The water should be cold or lukewarm.
- Spray each glove 4-5 times with our glove cleaner.
- Rub the cleaner in thoroughly
- Rinse the gloves thoroughly until there is no more latex
- Leave the gloves to dry on a towel or drying rack and store in a cool, dark place (e.g. in the cellar) until their next use.
- MINIMISE ABRASION
There is always wear and tear to the rubber grip surface during training and play. This is a normal process but it does not affect the grip.
- Moisten the gloves before and during use
- Avoid strong contact with the ground through good technique and impeccable rolling
- The gloves should always be removed when carrying goals or nets
- NORMAL WORKING LIFE
Professionals normally only use our goalkeeping gloves for a few weeks, since the demands at this level are extremely high. At T1TAN, you get the same quality as the professionals do.
At amateur level, most goalies use 3-4 pairs of goalkeeping gloves a year. Therefore, you can assume a working life of 3-4 months. Optimum care and technology can increase this working life.
Please note that abrasion can start to occur from the very first use. Nevertheless, the gloves can still be used for 3-4 months.
- FIND YOUR SIZE
Do you need help in finding the right size for you? Then just send us a message at email@example.com or take a look directly here at the relevant table:
- CARRIAGE & RETURNS
The carriage costs and delivery time depend upon the country to which the order will be sent. You can find details of the respective carriage costs and delivery times here.
If you would like to send the gloves back, then you can do so free of charge within Germany and Austria.